Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s biggest blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfil our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. Lightcurve team members are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Backend Developerwho can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.io
- Collaboratively develop new Node.js applications from the ground up
- Maintain our existing Node.js and backend applications
- Contribute in application architecture design
- Create new automated tests and maintain the existing ones
- Contribute in database design
- Interaction with live blockchain networks
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and backend engineering (1+ years)
- Familiarity with REST API development
- Familiarity with WebSocket development
- Familiarity with PostgresSQL and Redis databases
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture and Docker is a plus
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.io. Want to learn more about blockchain technology? Discover the Lisk Academy!
Skills JS, Node.js, Backend Engineering, HTTP/REST, basic understanding of PostgresSQL & Redis, experience with micro-service architecture & Docker as a plus
At Lightcurve, everyone should feel welcome and feel free to be themselves. This is at the very core of our
also use them to ensure we and third parties can serve advertisements that are relevant to you. By using our